Staying Motivated

This fine looking group met me in the pre-dawn hours on a Saturday!  Talk about motivation!

In the spirit of "keeping it real", I really hate getting up every morning to work out.  I really do.  Never in my life have I ever leapt out of bed eager to pull on my spandex and get moving.  Driving to the gym to teach my 5:30 am classes, I always look at the dark, quiet houses along the way, fantasizing about sleeping in like "normal" people.  As strong as that urge is to roll over and hit "snooze", I never do.  What gets me moving?  What keeps me from quitting?  Here are a few things that motivate me to get up and get it done.  Click on this page, then click on the link provided to read the full article on DeseretNews.com.

Deseret News: How to Stay Motivated When You'd Rather Stay in Bed

No comments:

Post a Comment